- LAX Valet Service reserves the right to refuse service to any patron at any time for any reason. Booked pricing is subject to applicable dates and times as described under service details. If additional time is incurred, additional charges may apply.
- We have a 1 day parking minimum. This includes our daily rate, service fee, and tax.
- We charge per 24 hours, and offer a 1 hour grace period, We charge an additional day thereafter.
- We offer 100% cancellations and refunds for reservations no longer needed and not used. In order to receive a refund, a formal request must be made either by phone, text or email. If you simply do not show up, your entire booking will be lost and no refund will be given.
- All customers are required to text LAX Valet Service at least 10 minutes prior to arriving to LAX in order to receive timely service.
- A late fee of $15 will be added to your reservation for every additional 15 minutes your valet must wait after the 10 minute grace period. We offer a 10 minute grace period to your arrival in addition to the 10 minute "heads up text."
- All Reservations have a 20 minute grace period for drop-off from the time you text us. After that, a $15.00 fee will be charged to your card for every 15 minutes your valet must wait thereafter.
- Booking ID is used as your electronic valet ticket. Do not share with anybody.
- Customer may be asked to show valid ID and/or booking ID for vehicle release..
- All claims must be filed at the time the vehicle is picked up. We are not liable for valuables left in vehicle so please do not leave unnecessary valuables in your vehicle while it is stored.
- All Claims have a maximum liability of $500.
- We reserve the right to not refund based on claims made against services rendered unless sufficient evidence is provided.
- Releasing of car keys to lax valet service valet attendant constitutes as your agreement to our terms and conditions entirely, and cannot be modified by anyone.
- Verbal approval for additional services or parking rates serves as consumer consent, whether by telephone, or in person.
- No employee can alter the foregoing and all terms are final.
THIS CONTRACT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY - Proceeding with our online terms acknowledges your consent.
Customer and LAX Valet Service agree: All claims damaged or loss must be reported and itemized by customer to attendant in writing before car is taken from the LAX Valet Service parking attendant at the airport after loss occurs and if not so made is waived. LAX Valet Service has option to make repairs at its expense of any claimed damage within 48 hours after filing of claim. In all court actions burden of proof to establish claim remains with the customer. Court actions by customer for any claim must be filled 90 days of date of parking, in court of jurisdiction where claim loss occurred.LAX Valet Service is not responsible for damage by fire, or defective breaks, or parts. Total liability of LAX Parking Service limited to $500.00 for all damages or loss to customer. LAX. Valet Service IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ARTICLES LEFT IN CAR. LAX Valet Services is not responsible for loss of use. LAX Valet Service is not responsible for anything mechanical. Customer must set emergency break before leaving car. This is the entire contract and no employee can modify it. It is not assignable. Customer waives all laws in conflict with the foregoing.